You are here:Home
>Support us – become a Friend
>Support us – become a Friend of the RAD from as li...
The Royal Academy of Dance offers a wide range of courses, classes and workshops for young people
Sign up now to receive 15 months of membership for the price of 12!*
If you are enthusiastic about dance and you would like to be a part of what we do here at the Academy, you may support us by becoming a Friend of the Royal Academy of Dance.
Our Friends provide valuable support for the work that we do promoting world-class dance education across the globe. You do not need any RAD qualifications to become a Friend, and we offer a range of fantastic benefits for you to enjoy:
• Dance Gazette (3 issues per year)
• Focus on Members (UK and Ireland only, 3 issues per year)
• Monthly e-news bulletins
• 10% RAD shop discount
• Priority booking for selected international events
• Preferential rates for studio and room bookings
• Exclusive access to the online Members' Area
• Philip Richardson Library access
• JobSearch International™ (monthly e-publication with dance vacancies, schools for sale and hire, job seekers)
Apply to become a Friend of the Royal Academy of Dance for £35/€53
If you require further information or you have any questions, contact the Membership Team via email@example.com or telephone on +44 (0)20 7326 8065/8022/8038.
* Subscriptions will be valid from 1 June 2013 – 31 August 2014.
RAD Conference: Dance and Lifelong Wellbeing, 26-28 April 2013
Booking for the Introduction to the new Advanced Foundation, Advanced 1 and Advanced 2 syllabi Teachers’ courses is now open.